Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Allah Most High tells us in a hadith Qudsi:

“I am as My servant thinks I am. I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assemble better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm’s length, I draw near to him a fathom’s length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.”

forgiveness-1

Messed up a lot. like a lot. Sins just like another friend. but again Allah has told us in a hadith Qudsi:

“O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it.”

Ahh awesomenyaaa! It feels overwhelmingly awesome and relieved!  I wish I have an exact word to express this but seriously I just dont. Whatever it is, remember, Allah is always by our side. Malu sket nak buat keje2 mengarut cuk3. 

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir