Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Selamat!

It was July last year I believe if not earlier. We were on our way to I dont remember where but the discussion we had is still fresh in my head. Three of us (Kak Atie, Abe Paih and I) dengan rancaknya berborak about what we seek in life, what do we want in the person that we gonna get married to, life lessons, and the list goes on and on. It was a serious discussion.

and then he said, 

"Nanti saya nak gituh la. Senyap senyap jah pastu tup tup kawin. Baru awesome!"

He is indeed the man of his own words. It was a plain wish of him and alhamdulillah it went his way. The process was easy, fast and a kind of my dream marriage. 



Selamat Pengantin Baru to AbePaih and KakAdrina. 
Barakallah :)

2 comments:

Nadiah said...

Cool. Haih admire gila cite org2 yg senyap2 je pastu tup2 kawin. Selamat dpt kakak ipar^^

P/s: May your dream come true!

Bint Lazim said...

Haha tu la pasal dlu asek tgk org je now it happened in my family rasa cam teruja sket lol.

AMEENNNN haha siap caps haaa

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir