Thursday, June 02, 2011

He's getting married

I have four brothers and I was 17 when my eldest brother got married. Masa tu baru lepas SPM and kebetulan sekolah saya dekat Kuantan and rumah kak atie pon dekat Pahang. So they fetched me from school and terus ke majlis. It wasn't really a big deal for me at that time sebab rasa cam kecik je lagi haha and I wasn't helping at all kunun kunun busy SPM pastu dapat B gak Bio haha tiba2. 

AbeJe and AbeApih

Masa tu, AbeJe was supposedly in Luebeck. He is the closest to AbeApih(the eldest) rasanya. sepatutnya. Diorang beza setahun je pon. and magic kan tiba tiba dia ada dalam gambar kat bawah ni. Dah la pakai jeans and shirt bodo je. Dia somehow appeared dekat pintu rumah Kak Atie masa diorang atas pelamin. and we were so overwhelmed like was it real or what? Ceh dia telah mencuri spotlight pengantin. Anyway, that was the last time we have everyone in a same picture :(


First menantu abah :P

Today my third brother is getting married. and Abeje is now back home. Everyone is home sebenarnya except for me. YES I LIED when I said that Im so gonna close my eyes pretending like Im okay. Im not okay. Ye lah jadi emo sekali dua kala haha.

I cant go home. not just yet. :'(

Okay jangan poyo sangat akad je bukan kenduri pon lagi heshh. My bro(and his future wife) is such a sweetheart because the kenduri is now on Sept and ofkos I can go! Nanti iA semua orang akan ada dalam satu gambar and family Lazim dah bertambah tambah yay

Now nak call rumah ke tak? Tapi mungkin akan sedihhh kalau call? 
Okay call lah sila jadi adik yang baik.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir