Monday, August 08, 2011

Buzz...

1. Kerana nyamuk seekor, rasa nak bakar satu rumah HAHA. Masa first night tidur kat rumah, I wake up in the middle of the night mengamuk sebab dah bungkus satu badan pastu nyamuk dengan selamber gajah pegi gigit muka. Huii panas panas. But that was the first night, lepas tu hehe saya dengan selamber gajah pulak tidur tak sedar. Esoknya ada la bekas surat surat cinta nyamuk. Kena redha je lah kot memang nyamuk kerjanya hisap darah slurppp haih sabor je lah.

2. It was raining when we were about to break the fast today. It feels like that was the perfect time to make dua. Perfect. Sebab lagi 15 minit nak bukak puasa and also the rains. I always imagine that the rain will bring my prayers to God, and He will absolutely grant my wishes. That rains that calm the heat down. Rains that if anyone ever ask me to list down things that I love, it will be among the few. Hmm for obvious reason, I have a lot of things to ask from Him but it was funny how end up repeating the same dua, "Allahumma innaka 'afuwun kareem, tuhibbu 'afwa fa'fuanni". Feeling like the perfect time was so limited and there are no greater things other than forgiveness. Saiko.

3. Oh, buzz title post tu buzz bunyi nyamuk. bukan buzz ym. harap maklum

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir