Friday, August 19, 2011

Ameen!

The Prophet of Allah SAW said, “Come near the Mimbar.” And we came near the Mimbar.

When he ascended the first step of the Mimbar, he said, “Aameen”. When he ascended the second step of the Mimbar, he said, “Aameen”. When he ascended the third step, he said, “Aameen”. 

When he descended, we said, “O Apostle of Allah! We have heard from you today something which we never heard before.” 

He said, (When I ascended the first step) Jibrail appeared before me and said, 
“Woe to him who found the blessed month of Ramadan and let it pass by without gaining forgiveness.”

Upon that I said, “Aameen”. 

When I ascended the second step, he said, 
“Woe to him before whom your name is mentioned and then does not read 'selawat' on you.” 

I replied, “Aameen”. 

When I ascended the third step, he said,
“Woe unto the person in whose presence both parents or one of them attain old age, and he failed to serve them, is not allowed to enter Paradise.”

I said, “Aameen”. 

[Hakim, Ibn Hibban, Tabrani, Baihaqi]

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir