Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sweetness to the core

‎"Things aren’t always as they seem. Umm Musa was told to throw her son in the river, Yusuf was left for dead in a well, Maryam delivered a child alone, Yunus was swallowed by a whale, Ibrahim was thrown in the fire and Umm Salamah thought no one could be better than Abu Salamah. Yet look at how it turned out for them in the end. So don’t worry, Allah has a plan for you."

Okay nak cerita benda sweet tapi sila google sendiri cerita Umm Salamah. Boleh ke camtu, kata nak cerita tapi suh google sendiri? Boleh boleh..

So apa sweetnya? Tgk cara Rasulullah jawab apa yang Umm Salamah ckp bila Rasulullah proposed to her.
"O Messenger of Allah, I have three characteristics. I am a woman who is extremely jealous and I am afraid that you will see in me something that will anger you and cause Allah to punish me. I am a woman who is already advanced in age and I am a woman who has a young family." 
 The Prophet replied: "Regarding the jealousy you mentioned, I pray to Allah the Almighty to let it go away from you. Regarding the question of age you have mentioned. I am afflicted with the same problem as you. Regarding the dependent family you have mentioned, your family is my family."

Rasulullah laaa lelaki paling sweet sekali dalam dunia ni.
Camne tak jatuh cinta? 

2 comments:

FaRHaN SyAHiR said...

nak qoute ayat atas skali tu boleh?

Bint Lazim said...

boleh sbb ayat tu mmg ayat cilok from tumblr pon haha

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir