Monday, April 30, 2012

The Help

Bad habit that I have is that I just can't wait. If I watch let say korean drama, I cant do an episode a day. It will always be a marathon. even during exams, or having lots of homework. The same goes when I read books. Yesterday I finished reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett, it was like I didn't even realize it's morning again. Tiba tiba dah "Eh, dah cerah dah?" So fast the time was. 

The Help was a page turning book. It made you talk like Aibeleen, and change the next second to magically talk like Skeeter. It made you want to be awesome like Constantine, knowing how to do house chores, or bake caramel cake like Minny, or amazingly brave blurting things out like Skeeter. and of course, it made you wanna slap Hilly on her face! and really, human beings can simply endure so much. I never realize how bad thing was during Martin Luther King times. 

Hee sila baca The Help! Worth every second ^^

“Ever morning, until you dead in the ground, you gone have to make this decision. You gone have to ask yourself, "Am I gone believe what them fools say about me today?”


What's next?

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir