Saturday, February 14, 2009

Twilight by Stephanie Meyer

Vampire...love me oh vampire. haha. so I read Twilight after watching the movie. Comment? Beautiful yet impossible. My heart whispers that it is so freaking wonderful but my mind reminds me it would never happen, beyond imagination. and of course my mind always win. Tooooot ok that's a lie. Heart sometimes do win. Conflict of identity I think. Ok random. haha. It is a page turning story anyway. My apology for rambling ppl  ;) 

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

Sometimes I wondered if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the rest of the world was seeing through theirs. Maybe there was a glitch in my brain.

That’s Edward. He’s gorgeous, of course, but don’t waste your time. He doesn’t date. Apparently none of the girls here are good-looking enough for him.

It seemed excessive for them to have both looks and money. But as far as I could tell, life worked that way most of the time. It didn’t look as if it bought them any acceptance here.

No coffins, no piled skulls in the corners; I don’t even think we have cobwebs… what a disappointment this must be for you.

Do you remember when you told me that I didn’t see myself very clearly? You obviously have the same blindness.

Yes, it is enough. Enough for forever.

2 comments:

from Miri with love :) said...

salam my dear sis.

hehe tgk juge cerita ini. yep ada logik dan tak logik. but there will always something to think about kan? ;) even the vampires try to improve themselve (i.e being good) & to tahan nafsu from having the human blood, and they will go some where (i.e beruzlah) to overcome it ;) kan kan?

hehe i'm reading the continuation - new moon. tunggu akhir tahun nih keluar movie ;) pastuh sambung lah baca eclipse & breaking dawn hihi.

ok lah dear, as always. i miss you. take care!

Bint Lazim said...

aww awesome kak ena! saya baca twilight je then tade masa lagi baca new moon. this summer maybe? and yezza, i agree beruzlah is something that we can do to overcome certain problem. just dont get caught between this thing called "beruzlah" or we actually run away from the problem, refuse to solve it. wow ape sy ckp ni. hihihi. i love u edward ape2 pon. haha jkkkkkk.

miss you too sis. lotss.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir